Friday 4 February 2011

An Evil Nature by Kyle Daniel Limbert

My work is a battle between good and evil. This has been done because good and evil are a representation of nature, the reason for this is that all living things have evil and good, but get the choice. So I am using two people to represent these choices. I have represented the technology with cars, a train and the effects I put on the video. This is to make a point of how technology has evolved, which means making a video that looks slightly silly and boring into an interesting piece of work. The reason that my piece is linked to Nam June Paik is because, he is a man who created a piece of art from a Buddha statue, a television and a candle. Even though Buddha’s detach them selves from the world, this one keeps a television with a candle in it, and this is what inspired me to create my own piece based on choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment